Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Party

haha... not a real life one as I was just too swamped with work.

AwayofMind actually invited me to a virtual Easter Party and I just couldn't say no to her, can I? Afterall, who will refused being invited to a Easter Party.

So here is my contribution to the table.

Rich Scones

Photobucket

Assorted Nut Bread

Photobucket

Honeydew sago

Photobucket

Charcoal Pineapple tarts

Photobucket

Thai Basil Ice Cream

Photobucket

I am not sure whether there is a deadline for this party but nevertheless, just join in the fun.

Happy Easter!

1. Cathy's Joy
2. Happy Home Baking
3. Noms I Must
4. Baking on Cloud 9
5. Wen's Delight
6. Passionate about Baking
7. Honey Bee Sweets
8. Batter Baker
9. The Sweetylicious
10. Almost Bourdain
Print Friendly and PDF

7 comments:

  1. Goodness, with this food, it's a pity it isn't a real Easter party. Impressive spread !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww your delightful spread makes this Easter Party so special and memorable. Tks for the invite and I'm munching them all virtually (without adding a pound!) Can I ta-bao some basil ice-cream?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! alamak must think of a menu from my limited variety of bakes -_-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your invitation! What a good spread, I can't cook more than 3 dishes! I will be very happy to have just 1 of you scones :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! I wish this is a real party! I want to eat all of them, they looks so yummylicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. TEC and ah tze, perhaps we can make this into real. A party in June?

    Quizzine, of course you can. Haha

    Jean, juz join in the fun. I am sure even if it is one item it will be fine.

    HHB, juz bring yr cakes. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! I wish this is a real party! I want to eat all of them, they looks so yummylicious!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin