Monday, September 15, 2008
Real enough?
Little R is obsessed with volcanoes and since I have some time extra, I crafted some volcanoes and dinos to surprise him today.
Let's hope this auntie's craftmanship is good enough for him.
The funny part is that though I know what is a volcano, I have never really give much thought to it till I started on this little pet project. Should it be a mountain full of greens or should it be brown? The larva is red as it is burning or ..... How does a "burning" volcano looks like? So many questions were flowing out while crafting these.
My kids were very supportive. After I finished them, they said it looks like one but I wasn't too sure whether their answers were just to please mommy dearest or what.
Now can you tell me? Your feedback will be great for me to improve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.
Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.
Let's learn and share together.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.