Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Malls hopping
Badly need to get out of the house on Sunday. With my sister and aunt, we went to Bugis Junction. I haven't stepped into this mall for the past 2 1/2 years! Couldn't believe it right? After that, we went over to Junction 8 to have dinner. Down at the supermarket, I spotted Albers Cornmeal. I remembered reading quite a good review on this product, so happily I bought home a box.
So today, I baked Albers Corn muffins.
I followed the recipe from the box as I was too lazy to find my old one. Not quite the same as the one from Kenny Rogers though.
Verdict: I prefer mine with a little moist texture.
I have yet to compare both recipes. Let's see the next round.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
dunno abt the texture..but they sure looks good and delish!
ReplyDeletemmm...your corn muffins look good! I always have these if I go for buffets here :)
ReplyDeleteWow... They look so good! Compares mine to yours... I'm going to hide my corn bread muffins... ;P
ReplyDeletedunno abt the texture..but they sure looks good and delish!
ReplyDeleteWow... They look so good! Compares mine to yours... I'm going to hide my corn bread muffins... ;P
ReplyDeletemmm...your corn muffins look good! I always have these if I go for buffets here :)
ReplyDelete