Monday, August 22, 2005
My first attempt
K's birthday is tomorrow. I have decided to bake a Orange Chiffon Cake instead of a chocolate one since nearly all her school mates brought chocolate cake as birthday cake.
With so many activities happening this week, I have to be fully alert and charged up. Over the past experiences, I realised that baking is something that you need to have a cool and calm emotion to achieve a good cake.
Since this is my first attempt in presenting a cake (with frosting) outside my family circle. I have some nerve tension that I need to unwind. So mentally, I got to prepared myself. Sounds serious right?
Wish me luck.
Labels:
Precious Moments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sure u will be able to do it with all the baking/cooking experience all this time. Best of luck, E!
ReplyDeleteYou'll do fine, I'm sure! Can't wait to see your final cake too!! _k
ReplyDelete