As usual, I couldn't sleep so instead of rolling and tossing in bed, I dragged myself to the kitchen and baked.
This is only one item out of the many many "I will bake/cook someday" list. Let me present to you my FIRST bake of the year.
Nutella Cupcakes. (taken from Baking Sheet blog)
What you need
140 grams butter, softened
100g white sugar
3 eggs
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
200 grams sifted plain flour
1/4 tsp salt
2 tsp baking powder
Nutella, approx. 1/3 cup
Method
Preheat oven to 180 °C. Line 12 muffin tins with paper liners.
Cream together butter and sugar until light, 2 minutes.
Add in eggs one at a time, until fully incorporated.
Add vanilla.
Stir in flour, salt and baking powder until batter is uniform and no flour remains.
Fill each muffin liner with batter. They should be 3/4 full.
Top each cake with 1 1/2 tsp Nutella. Swirl Nutella in with a toothpick, making sure to fold a bit of batter up over the nutella.
Bake for 20 minutes.
Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
It looks awesome, nice bake Edith :)
ReplyDeleteYummylicious!!! I love Nutella!
ReplyDeleteNice muffins :)
ReplyDeletewow wow wow, Wish i can do something like that. Thanks for dropping by. have a nice day
ReplyDeleteHmmm... They looks so yummy! I love Nutella too.
ReplyDeleteHi, the 1/2 tsp vanilla is 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence?
ReplyDeleteyes vanilla essence
Delete