Sunday, October 01, 2006

A joyous occasion

We are invited to witness a friend's daughter, S 1st Holy Communion. This is a joyous event and am very important to a child. My son sang in the choir this time round and he will be receiving his first next year so I better learn as much as I can to make it a very special day. I am not too sure what I should present to S, so I just baked something that is close to my heart and that is cupcakes!! Congratulation S, a step closer to HIM. I am also glad to know that S loved these little cuppies. Photobucket Photobucket Sweet pea, mommy is really proud of you as you done extremely well in your singing. I have received lots of praises about you. Keep it up my dear.
Print Friendly and PDF

6 comments:

  1. Edith,Really pretty Cupcakes!I love the deco! :)

    Hope u've recovered! *Hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You cupcakes look real sweet, like sweet for a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely cupcakes ... ooo I just got some gold balls from UK, so now I know how they will look like when decorated. Thanks for the visual!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Edith, cupcakes galore again! Pretty cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I think you are really getting better & better in designing your cupcakes. Makes me drool. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the color contrast of the sprinkles against the cupcakes! very delicious looking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
All receipes are on Petitchef