Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Into simplicity
It will be just the kids and myself for meal time, I decided to go simple this week.
Last week, we were down at a restaurant for our son's treats and hubby ordered a summer soup aka minestrone soup. It tasted not too bad and since I needed to clear up my fridge before we head off, I decided to have this for our meal instead.
Time to detox as we had excessive junk food over the weekend.
Labels:
Soup 炖/滚汤
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
love minestrone soup, and the chunkier the vegetable bits the better :-)
ReplyDeleteLooks good but my hubby not a fan of tomato based soup. :(
ReplyDeleteEdith,nice minestrone soup. Enjoy ur holiday! Hugz! :)
ReplyDeleteedith dearie, have tagged u for a meme, have fun! :)
ReplyDeletethanks all. next round I will try chunkier cuts.
ReplyDeleteedith dearie, have tagged u for a meme, have fun! :)
ReplyDeleteLooks good but my hubby not a fan of tomato based soup. :(
ReplyDelete