A friend introduced to us this zi char stall and since then, we have been patronizing him quite often. Not only is the food good, price wise is also very reasonable.
I am particularly fond of this dish which I don't know how to translate into English. This is my third time trying and only the first time, I was able to achieve close to the original. Unfortunately, I didn't take note on the measurement then. sigh!
So here is what we had for dinner which I will called it Chicken with curry leaves.
Result: Ain't too satisfied with the outcome but
will improve on this another day.
No pic
will improve on this another day.
Edith, I've tried cooking this before after you told me briefly how to cook it. It turned out pretty good but I don't know how the original taste is like, so can't comment whether it's near to the taste or not :(
ReplyDeleteEdith, I've tried cooking this before after you told me briefly how to cook it. It turned out pretty good but I don't know how the original taste is like, so can't comment whether it's near to the taste or not :(
ReplyDelete