Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A surprise

Actually I am so dead tired to blog but as I needed to download a picture. You see, after I came home, a feel told me to check my helper's room. It was way too clean up which is very unlike her.

Somehow a sixth sense told me to check her shoes which she kept in the cupboard (don’t ask me why she can’t keep it in the shoe cabinet) and I found foreign currencies tucked under the insole of her shoes. Though the amount wasn't much but ...... from now on, we really have to be very weary.

While downloading that picture that I took, I chanced upon something very interesting and I wanted to document this, definitely a precious moment for me.

This picture is apparently taken by my 10 years old. Don't you think she has a flair in photography?

Photobucket

Okay, I will end here. Needed to lie down a little while to rest my back.
Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments:

  1. Hi Edith, Welcome back! I was missing your postings.

    My friend only found out that her helper of 2 yrs hv been taking her jewellry and money on the day she is due home to her country. Not to mention that she also has a boyfriend. To top it off, she complained to the neighbour's helper that she was not being treated well!

    Hmm.. also to be fair, not all helpers are rotten apples. There are decent ones around too.

    Take care...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm amazed reading that your daughter took this photo.It's an incredible shot by her!Keep well, edith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture is really well taken! Have you considered to print & frame up in your new house?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin