Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Expecting something romantic churned out from my kitchen. I am afraid I disappoint all of you.

Actually I have no intention to blog post today. I am down with a bad flu and had been bed resting the whole day.

I even had to cancel an errand that I was supposed to do but just felt too shitty to leave the house.

Luckily little one had her CCA and ended her day late, so hubby was really sweet to help out.

Not only he brought home little one, I also had a nice surprise, thus I just wanted to pen down this sweet thoughts.

Photobucket

You see, it is not every year I will get flowers from hubby. Personally I find it a waste of money to buy flowers on Valentine's Day.

But this bouquet is done of out love. Picked by little one, painstaking with thorn removed for each stalk and gift wrapped by hubby as the ready made bouquets were no longer presentable at that hour.

Photobucket

You are darn right…. I am so touched and felt truly bless to have a hubby like him, Happy Valentine’s Day dear!

To all my readers, Happy Valentine's day too! Hope you have a lovely evening with all your loved ones.
Print Friendly and PDF

12 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day to you, Edith! Hope you're going to have the most romantic evening. Enjoy!
    Kristy
    p/s love the pink roses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really sweet of your hubby to give you a wonderfully sweet surprise. Happy valentine to you, Edith!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day Edith! Lovely roses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling much better now! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so sweet...the effort and the time taken is what matters most! What a lovely surprise to receive when you aren't feeling well! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Kristy, no romantic evening as i was sick.

    Indeed he was, hanushi and have a happy Valentine's too.

    Thanks Honey Bee Sweets, Mr Pineapple man, Kitchen Flavours and to you too.

    Dumpling Love, you are so right. Definitely pep me up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful roses! I bet you had a wonderful Valentine yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated valentine's day to you too! So thoughful and sweet of your hubby. What a truly surprise!!! So lovely pink roses and may god bless you recover soon sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Edith , hope you're feeling better today ! Your hubby's so sweet so as the little one ! Belated Happy Valentine's ! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Valentines I love your roses:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Sonia, we didn't celebrate coz I was ill.

    Thanks muimui and anne. I am still having that irritating cough. But then again, it is always this way, once get it, it takes me a long time to get well.

    Thanks Gloria.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin