As my mom is a home maker, we are blessed to get home cooked food daily.
Soup is compulsory while I was growing up. Not every meal is an elaborate one of course. There will be days, simple and yet delicious are enough to satisfy a hubby and 4 growing kids.
One such dish that I enjoy is Stir fry Luffa with eggs. I tried making this dish sometime back but I bought a bad one. It was dry.
Thus when I saw some really fresh looking luffa available in the wet market, I just bought one home! I guess the colour of the luffa tells its freshnest!
Felt so nice to be receiving a Liebster Blog award from Yummy Bakes. Especially when Liebster actually means favourite or dearest in German. Thanks Chris!
Sure been a long time since I last seen award passing around. A nice gesture to keep fellow bloggers in mind and continue to motivate them further.
Rules for accepting the award:
Thank the person who gave the award and link back to their blog.
- Copy and paste the award to your blog.
- Reveal the 5 blogs you have chosen to award and let them know by commenting on their blog.
- Hope they pass it forward by accepting and awarding it to bloggers they would like to honour.
Off hand, here are the five favourite blogs that I would to share this award with:
1. Do What I Like - a blog that I first looked up to for cake baking. Her recipes never fail.
2. Bisous À Toi - a great blog as well as a great food stylist.
3. Kokken 69 - a flair in balancing simple and yet elegant styling.
4. Frozen Wings - for always coming up with new ideas and a great inspiration for me.
5. Cuisine Paradise. Making homecooked meal look simple and yet delicious.
Of course there are more than 5 blogs that are my favourite! Don't be sad for you are not forgotten.