Saturday, December 24, 2011

A quiet Christmas

Despite the heavy downpour, we were still out shopping. I have been out these past few days shopping but I wasn't shopping for Christmas but rather appliances for my new abode.

Suddenly I was told that I got to get all these done by this weekend as the carpenter needed the dimension before he can start work. So no choice, flood or no flood, I still have to do it. Guess age is really catching up on me or was it out of touch. These errands actually tires me.

With most of the appliances done, I am happy with my effort. I even found the replacement piano that I promised my daughter.

Now I have to slowly start clearing stuff from my pantry. As I have a packet of kinako powder and after seeing Piggy's Journal's Kinako Cookies, I know this packet of soy flour will be the first in line.

Photobucket

Texture is like butter cookie. After a few bites, you can really taste the nutty flavour.

So to all my readers, enjoy your time with all your dear ones.

Merry Christmas.

I am submitting this to Aspiring Bakers #14: Creative Christmas Bakes (December 2011), hosted by Hankerie.
Print Friendly and PDF

11 comments:

  1. Wishing you and your family a blessed Christmas and Happy New Year..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and don't stress yourself too much for the big move :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas & Blessed 2012 to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Blessed and Joyous Christmas to you and family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas and have a blessed 2012!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas to you & your family too, Edith. Hope you are all well. Ooooo...what a stressful moment for you. Anyhow, I'm sure you can handle it well. Just sit down to have a cup of coffee and look out to the window. At least, it is still peace & quite.Hoping the coming 2012 will be the same too. I'm here wishing you a very Happy New Year.
    May god bless you all.
    Best regards
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Xmas and happy 2012. May the new year be a great year for you and your family. =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family! Hope the new year will be a blissful and healthy one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Sonia, SSB.

    Thanks Wendy, I try not to stress too much.

    Merry Christmas to you too Wendy, Busygran, Ah Tze.

    Kristy, yes I have to remind myself to do that. Thanks.

    Thanks Bakertan and Merry Christmas to you too.

    Merry Christmas kitchen flavours and PAB.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin