Saturday, August 13, 2011

A breather

Some months ago, The Batter Baker and Passionate of baking talked about having a blogger's party so I was really looking forward to it. After all, its sure been a while since I last saw some of them. I think it was as far back as from the Charity Cook out we had.

Thanks to Sugar and Everything Nice, she offered her home as our meeting point. The table was quickly filled with all those yummilious homemade goodies.

We were saying out loud that it is simply just too much for just 10 of us as some contributed two items to the buffet table. Now let me share some of these awesome items that our fellow bloggers brought along.

Vegetable Fritters from Sugar and Everything Nice

Photobucket

Hawaiian Pizza from Honey Bee Sweet

Photobucket

Blondies and Chocolate Cake from Tested and Tasted
Photobucket

Photobucket

Portuguese Egg Tart and Durian Puff from Passionate About Baking

Photobucket

Photobucket

Madelines from J3ss Kitch3n

Photobucket

Salsa and Devil's Food Cake from Baking Library

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tau Suan from Baking on Cloud 9

Photobucket

While uploading these pictures, I realised that I missed out some.

The Batter Baker's Bread Pudding
Cathy's Joy's Red Velvet Cupcake
Kitchen Corner's Bailey Ice Cream, Chocolate Ice Cream and Tuna Patties.

Pardon me, I guess I was just too eager to dig in. I am sure you can visit their blog to see these wonderful contribution to this pot luck party.

As for mine, I will be sharing this tomorrow as part of my submission to the Heritage Food Trail. I need to work on this recipe further to bring out the texture that I am looking for.

Time also flies when we are having a good time. We are already talking about having another one. Next round, it might be a theme party instead. I just can't wait for another one.

Thanks for this wonderful party. I did take my mind off and it is definitely good for my soul.


Do join me on this Heritage Food Trail if you have the time. I am sure it will be an opportunity to get to know other dialect food cuisine.
Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments:

  1. I was so happy you could make it! Hope you didn't spend much after the party at ToTT! I shall wait for the recipe of your food! :) Thanks again for coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you in the party, and looking forward for your chwee kueh recipe, and the chilli sauce too hehehee ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good food, good friends - life is good !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin