Friday, April 01, 2011

Silver lining

Despite me feeling low since Thursday, my boy broke the spell. He came home tonight with a medal!

The boys had been practising hard since the beginning of the year. In fact, they started the training since Dec! So now if you see my kid, he is absolutely tanned to the bone. People had already mistaken him as a Malay boy. hahaha..

It is a pity that my hubby is out of town and I can't go and support him as I need to bring my girl for her tuition. As his competition ground is far from the tuition place, it makes no sense for me to go at all. By the time my girl is done with her tuition, we would probably missed the game.

Thus I can only wait for his call. It didn't come till it was late into the evening.

He sounded disappointed that they didn't get first but I am already pleased that he got into the second. At least, they tried their best and that matters most. The score was 1:0. It is definitely a hard fight game.

A great achievement for the school as this is the first time for C division boys to get this far.

Photobucket

The first thing he came home, he shown me the medal and told me that Mr Teo Ser Luck presented him with the medal! I can feel he was proud of that moment.

Photobucket
He is really proud of himself as being the only player who doesn't do soccer in primary school level and had no exposure to soccer besides having it in PE time.

He definitely comes a long way and I am proud of him. Carry on this spirit to whatever you do.

Good job done son!
Print Friendly and PDF

6 comments:

  1. my big congrats to your boy - well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edith, congrats on your boy achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, you are a proud mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! Congrats to both you & your boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. my big congrats to your boy - well done! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin