Thursday, April 07, 2011

Day's off

After arriving home late last night. Hubby surprised me by declaring that he is not going to work today. This is the first time in 24 years that I had known him that he is doing this.

He is such a committed man to his job that even when I was ill or hospitalised, he had never take a day's off from work. So this gesture truly meant alot to me.

We started the day with sending our kids to school. Followed by a morning walk along the beach. With company, I am able to walk a much further distance.

Photobucket

Since we had trashed out the differences, it is once again back to the awesomely nice feeling. Doing things as a couple, having breakfast and lunch, going for dessert and grocery shopping together is really such sweet fun. I love every single minute of it.

Photobucket

It is so good to feel the pampering and love again.

Thanks so much for such a wonderful day dear. I truly enjoyed myself.
Print Friendly and PDF

5 comments:

  1. Edith

    That's so sweet. Enjoy yourselves :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwww.....how nice, sweet and lomantic!!! :P hope everyday is such a day for the 2 of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Edith,

    So jealous, joking joking.

    Ya, as a homemaker, if our partner is having a day-off certainly brighten up our day! I wish hubby will surprise me with one, too. But he is out of town n be back by end of the month.

    Mool

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwwww.....how nice, sweet and lomantic!!! :P hope everyday is such a day for the 2 of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Edith

    That's so sweet. Enjoy yourselves :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin