Monday, March 28, 2011

Recalling old memories

When my daughter was in Kinder, I used to go down Orchard Road pretty often as it was near to her school as well as killing time as I wait for my kids to end school.

One favourite activity was to go to a handicraft store to either browse or buy my knitting wool. On the way, down at the basement, I usually grab a cup of soup with a nice toasted Focaccia to go with it.

My kids love this too and always requested for it if they know I am heading that way.

With her in Primary 3, even with me now waiting for my girl to finish her tuition, which takes up thrice a week, I rather go to the library and loan some books and sit in the car to read and wait or having DC accompany me chatting and eating our dessert.

Boring me isn't it? These days, I hardly go shopping. Or should I say that shopping no longer entice me. I rather stay home with a book. Gone are the days that I will hover round the household dept looking for interesting bake ware or appliances. I guess I already reached my limit in acquiring all these stuff and I am sure hubby is delighted that I had stopped such buying spree.

Since I am having such good experience with bread making, I wanted to make my own Focaccia.

Photobucket

Due to poor time management, I had this dough proofing in the fridge for two days. Luckily, it still turned out good. The rosemary seriously perfumed the whole house while baking. Lovely!
Print Friendly and PDF

5 comments:

  1. beautiful bread Edith i love focaccia too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking bread ! Should have taken more pictures of this masterpiece !.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my fav too! Homemade one is even better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking bread ! Should have taken more pictures of this masterpiece !.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful bread Edith i love focaccia too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin