Tuesday, November 16, 2010

We are off

Everytime before we head off for a holiday, it is always a mad rush the week before and this time round it is not exception.

In between baking and decorating my cake orders, I was also busy gathering all the necessary toiletries, what to pack and what beach stuff to bring along.

Yes, we are heading off to get some rest and for the kids to have some fun with their friends. This time round, we are travelling with 4 families and my kids were so excited about it that they were counting down.

6 days will be over in a blink but I am sure we are going to have tons of fun and hopefully no sunburnt.

Before I go, I will leave you with a final batch of scones that I made for my little project. I hope S likes it and find it good enough.

See ya on Monday.

Photobucket
Print Friendly and PDF

11 comments:

  1. Happy Holiday! I love savoury scone too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These scones look good and yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! Enjoy the well-deserved holidays with your family! Reminding me so much of my childhood days ... when my parents planned family trips for us. We'd drive from KL to Penang, Pulau Pangkor and Langkawi. Then, the three of us rascals would fight all the way through, giving them headache and making them yell nonstop. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Edith,
    Go ahead and have fun, fun and more fun! Have a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girls! THe weather had been really great here. When having good times, time always seems to fly.

    Miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sound so excited travelling with so many kids! Enjoy the little break!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Hols!!!

    I love those scones and wish I could have some!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I searched your website and the Batter Baker website. I cannot find a recipe for the Liquer Chocolate Cake. Did I overlook? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. G, the break was good and the kids had a blast.

    S, will give you the recipe later on.

    W, the recipe is not by me. Perhaps you can Batter Baker for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have fun! Enjoy the well-deserved holidays with your family! Reminding me so much of my childhood days ... when my parents planned family trips for us. We'd drive from KL to Penang, Pulau Pangkor and Langkawi. Then, the three of us rascals would fight all the way through, giving them headache and making them yell nonstop. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin