Friday, October 15, 2010

Couldn't get enough

Just yesterday, I baked a batch of cookies and the jar of cookies is more or less finishing soon. You won't believe it but this is how much my teen at home is eating. Not surprisingly, he only craves for sweet stuff. Other than school days where I know he can't have that sugar high mode as he needs to sit down and focus in class, I usually let him have his way.

Even I, there will be some days I just needed some chocolate bar to boost my day.

V and little R are coming over today. I think it will be nice to have another batch of chocolate chip cookies for the kids to have as tea time snack.

A rather unique recipe as it uses a small amount of oatmeal in it. Unfortunately I didn’t quite like the shape. I suspected that I added a teaspoon of baking powder by accident. It is a soft cookie and has a bit of chew to it. I will reduce the sugar a little if I add in chocolate chip the next round.

Boy, I am really looking forward to tomorrow. A month or so of co-ordination work is finally coming together.

I hope this group of bloggers will have fun cooking for this Cook and Feed with Love event and I am sure the elderly will get pleasure eating home cooked food done out of love.

Photobucket
Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments:

  1. Same recipe? The cookies look so different. I'm making some now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edith, I am very exciting too, I am planning my schedule of what time to soak the red beans, what time to cook, what time to leave home etc hahaha... see ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! So divine! I'm tempted to make some even when I am on a diet, haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin