Saturday, April 24, 2010

Time management

I have been surviving on 4 hours or less of sleep for the past two days. I blamed myself for poor time management or rather I am greedy and wanted to make the fullest out of life.

Usually I like my life to plan ahead and advance preparation has always been my way. These past events, I guess I totally went hay wired.

When L asked me to bake her a themed cake of scuba diving, I was delighted. Making this cake definitely brought back fond memories of our diving days. It was so carefree and exciting. I really missed those days.

We still have our diving gears stored in the room but perhaps we should bring it out and see whether the suits still fits us. Our shape definitely went to a plus size now.

Photobucket

Thus I am actually looking forward to this evening. Sending my kids off at 4ish, I am able to have time to complete my last project of the week and catch up on some beauty sleep before heading off to pick them up at 10.
Print Friendly and PDF

11 comments:

  1. This cake is so adorable! I love it! Very professional looking design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what to say! This cake is absolutely creative designed. Very very good job! I can't do make something like this.. it's very impress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Heather. Nice of you to drop by.

    KC, you will if you keep trying. Mine has lots of room for improvement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cake! I miss diving too... don't know when I'll be able to go diving again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your cakes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Edith,

    Wow! very beautiful! How I wish I can do this....

    I was super disappointed when I couldnt lock into your blog.

    But today, I am elated!

    Mei

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Edith,

    Wow! very beautiful! How I wish I can do this....

    I was super disappointed when I couldnt lock into your blog.

    But today, I am elated!

    Mei

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Edith
    great to know that you have re-opened your blog !
    octopusmum

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fun (and gorgeous!) cake you made! hope you not sacrify too much of your beauty sleep for doing it :)
    E, your country almost has everything... but if meat (cured) is allowed to bring on plane, try the Spanish ham (some shops would thinly slice them and vacum-pack). Personally I like it better than Italian Parma Ham.
    Too bad your dh can't bring your feet with him :D... shoes here are really good (Diesel this brand seems cheaper too as it made in Spain)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Daydreamer, I miss that too but with kids in tow, pretty difficult so now I am waiting for them to grow a little bigger.

    Mei, thanks so much for supporting my little blog. I am motivated! yea.

    Octopusmom, thanks!

    Gattina, yes shoes!!! thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cake is so beautiful.I also agree with your point that time management is necessary for every person,specially for women whether she is working or a housewife?Because other members of the family are depended on her ?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin