Sunday, April 11, 2010

Over the moon

First of all, I thank all those who wrote to ask me on my well being. I am sorry that I worried you all from near and far. I am just sick and tired of dealing with nasty people especially when I wasn't in the best of mood.  I hope I will be stronger and more thick skinned to withstand whatever comments thrown this way.

Anyway, all these are over and I am once again my same old self. I had a fabulous TGIF and a chilled out weekend.

I don't know whether this is good news or bad. My hubby's 10 years effort has been bought over by an American company.

Happy news was because I was given a fat bonus by my hubby, in appreciation of putting up with all his nonsense for these past years. Phew, at least now I know that I actually didn't suffer in silence. hahahhaa... and someone does appreciate me.

Not so happy is that from now onwards, we will be having less family time and having dinner together will be a treat in the near future. As his job scope expanded, he will be travelling even much more than he used to. I think my daughter will feel this impact the most as she is very close to daddy. Luckily my son is into his teens’ world so perhaps he won’t even know the difference. Let’s pray that when he is into his teen’s mood, daddy is home to give some man’s talk.

I am trying to see the light of the tunnel. For the next three years, I have to mentally prepare to manage the household all by myself. After this period, at least we have an option to retire early. By then my son will be old enough to care for himself and even take care of his little sister and we two old folks can take a Round the World trip. Life will be such bliss …. sorry …. I am just day dreaming ....

For the time being, I am just going to focus what I have been doing all these years. Do my best as a mother and a wife and distract myself with baking.

P approached me to help her little daughter for a school project. After I finished these, I still can't believe that for P3, they are trying to groom them to be entrepreneur but I am glad that the schools are changing their method of teaching and not just simply groom bookworms.

Let’s hope little A will have a sold out. Good luck dearie.

Photobucket
Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the both of you, early retirement is a dream...unfortunately Hub is only an employee, it'll be a long way to go to retirement for him :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our govt encourages all citizen to work. Perhaps to keep dementia at bay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the both of you, early retirement is a dream...unfortunately Hub is only an employee, it'll be a long way to go to retirement for him :-(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin