Monday, April 12, 2010

I am so pleased

I am so pleased with myself today.

When PN's friend V approached me to bake some cuppies for her daughter's birthday, I was delighted as PN was really generous with her compliments.

When V told me that her daughter's favourite is Donald duck.  I immediately know what I am going to do for the theme and proposed the following. She was an easy going lady too and we quickly confirmed the design.

Since the last time I turned down a similar request, I regretted not giving it a try. I chided myself for not taking up the challenge. Then again, it was a critical year for my son so my priority must set right.

Anyway, I am glad that I had a chance once again. As usual, I still can't find the donald duck cutter. So with my fingers, I crafted these babies and let's hope that I am able to put a smile of little J's face on her special day.

Photobucket

JY gave me some packet of chilled pastry puff.   As I was given a recipe for Curry Puff, I decided to use the filling to turned these into Chicken Curry Pastry Puff.  Let's see how it is going to turn out.
Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I'm Mool, rem? I had been "waiting" for u since I last wrote to u. So happy to see your blog again. Take care and keep in touch.

    Regards,
    Mool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mool, I remembered you. Thanks for visiting again and so sorry about the "black out" in my blog.

    Tina, thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin