Sunday, March 28, 2010

March is fun

I realised that I hardly bake any cakes for family consumption this month. Partly I was having a fun filled March playing with sugar dough. In between time spent with my kids and my own free time. I done these .... I am happy to say that at least now I am more confident creating whole cakes. Though I still love cupcakes, but designing whole cakes give me more room for improvement. Thanks to all my friends who supported and trusted me. This was a very last min request by a good friend. Her daughter done very well for her "A" level Chinese. Photobucket J wanted this design that I have done previously for a teacher's day event. There are gaps as I needed to insert a "60" number tag to it prior to the celebration. Was afraid that it will fall off. Photobucket This was for a little boy who loves Transformer Bumblee. I am glad that it turned out well. Photobucket I done these toppers for a friend to celebrate her doggie's birthday. Cake is not baked and decorated by me. I think she did a great job. Perhaps I should branch into baking cakes for doggies. Photobucket A swimming theme for a two years old who adores many cartoon characters. I tried my best to incorporate all the requested "celebrities". Photobucket Any feedback for improvement will be greatly appreciated.
Print Friendly and PDF

6 comments:

  1. The cakes are all beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No feedback for improvements Edith because that is very awesome already, I can never do things like that Edith. Bravo! You have such delicate hands. I especially love the flowers one. Irene is such lucky woman!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow and wow!!!!!

    I super love those cakes, don't know how anyone could bear to eat them.

    Sugar crafting that's totally alien territory for me :-)

    Well done, Edith!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Edith

    your cakes look too gd to be eaten :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow wow and wow!!!!!

    I super love those cakes, don't know how anyone could bear to eat them.

    Sugar crafting that's totally alien territory for me :-)

    Well done, Edith!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin