Monday, March 22, 2010

A brand new term

School started today. We will once again be back on a routine. To add "excitement", the new term is actually a preparation for the mid year examination. After that, yoo hoo ... we will be having a one month break as if we are going away for holiday. Till now, still unable to make plans. Sad, but hey I am trying to be positive on this. The last one week was well spent. The kids get to enjoy outdoor activities alot. Despite hubby being away for half of the week, I was able to balance my work as well as with the kids and still find time to squeeze in two baking classes. Not bad achievement and I am pleased. It is really nice to see that the kids all geared up and looking forward to going back to school this morning. They got up really early and already done with breakfast by the time we woke up. I always take this as a good sign because I just can't imagine my kids dragging their feet to school. Surprisingly I was really tired after sending son off to school. I couldn't keep my eyes open while checking on my mails. Thus I took a nap and then later on to pick up my new toy which hubby bought for me. My kids were very excited about this toy for the last 3 weeks and so am I. To show my appreciation, I bake a Chocolate Fudge cake for him as he is a chocolate lover. Thanks hubby for being so wonderful. Photobucket
Print Friendly and PDF

5 comments:

  1. What new toy so secretive??? Share with us Edith. And is there a recipe for the chocolate fudge cake? Aaron's birthday is coming up and he is a chocolate lover, I think this would fit the bill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm...I wish I could have a slice of this cake, it's just the kind of cake that I like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What new toy so secretive??? Share with us Edith. And is there a recipe for the chocolate fudge cake? Aaron's birthday is coming up and he is a chocolate lover, I think this would fit the bill.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin