Saturday, February 10, 2007

To be or not to be

Saturday, February 10, 2007 ....................... caged! In Singapore, it is very typical for a household to fix up window grill. If you are staying in a high rise, it is more for safety. If you are staying on ground level, it is more for security. For the first 6 years of our marriage, my first home was "grill-less". The feeling was awesome as we have unobstructed view. After my son's arrival, we were pestered repeatedly to fix up the grill as we were staying on the 9th floor. Anyway, another 10 years followed with a caged home once again as we were on a high floor with kids. Fast forward, now with ground level and been living in our new place for the last 2 weeks. Though this is a very safe place but With the advice from my immediate neighbour who has a kid, I had my place installed with grill last Saturday so that I can go to bed without worrying whether I left any windows or doors unlatched. Guess this time, it is more far a peace of mind. It sure feel funny getting caged up again after 2 weeks of "freedom". What I missed most will be the kitchen window. :-< Before After Nevertheless, hubby said that we can always have it removed if we are comfortable without one in the future. So let's see ..... Posted by Precious Moments @ 11:33 PM :: (2) comments
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin