Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Multi tasking

It has been 11 months since we moved in here. During that time, I was too sick to supervise the unpacking and placing of house items. I left it to my helper. Knowing that she is definitely not the ideal person to trust to do a good job but I was at her mercy. Now that I am so much stronger, I decided to empty the store room and repack it as it was on the verge of "exploding". I am sure I don't have that much stuff that can call junk. Knowing her just so capable of dumping things, I just couldn't take it longer. I got her to empty the whole room and started to repack it. With this medical histroy, I can't lift heavy stuff. Thus I can only supervise. You might think it is easy but this job is equally tough when this person is like a block of wood and her strength is just not there. Just last week when I saw S helping out my friend to clear a house. I really marvel at her strength. Despite being a lady, her strength is amazing. Come to think about it, this is the only helper that I have gotten that is so "weak". All my past maids are really strong. Today is really jam packed with activities. In between supervising her, deciding what to throw and what stays, doing my sugar toppers and ferrying my kids. I still have the energy to prepare for lunch and then dinner. Mom bought me a packet of mushroom some time back and I decided to have stuffed mushroom instead of having mom's braised mushroom for a change. I am glad that my family loves it and I think I have enough for the day. Good night. Photobucket
Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

  1. Mmm looks yummy, I have a craving for all sorts of mushrooms lately...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin