Friday, November 06, 2009

A day at home

Both kids has no school today. Thus I need to think of ways to keep them away from the computer and TV, I decided to rope them into for my work. Many hands easy job, so we were able to complete it in a jiff of time. NH passed me an ice cream recipe some time back. We are a family of ice cream lovers. We can never do away with ice-cream thus our fridge is always stocked up with ice cream. Initially wanted to make cookies but as we were overwhelmed with the sugar toppers, we decided just stick to ice cream for now. The kids opted for Chocolate Chips Ice Cream, stressing on lots of chocolate chips. How can I refused them especially when it is homemade ones right? This is awesome. Photobucket Thanks for sharing NH! I hope there are still some left when you visit.
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin