Monday, September 21, 2009

Time zoomed by

This week, it was so hectic and fast that the week just zoomed past so quickly that now I am panting for air. Dance rehearsals, wedding rehearsals, church wedding, wedding dinner, son's PSLE and some dancing. In between all these, I still squeezed in some time for a hair cut and a pedi and manicure. Not bad right? Thankfully, there is a long weekend, the extra one day is what I really needed to take a breather before going onto another mad week. I am glad all went well and I had a fabulous time after. Dressing up makes me feel good. hehehe... Today, our wonderful neighbour surprised us with a plate of goodies. I love such goodies as somehow it tasted different from the Chinese version. I love especially the "fruit" cake. It has this nice soft texture and it reminded me of a cake that I ate while in Sabah. It has this caramel taste it in that I like. I must remember to ask her whether she can share this wonderful recipe. Finally, I got hold of her but she wasn't able to share this recipe as she is selling it. Haiz. Photobucket
Print Friendly and PDF

5 comments:

  1. That's malay Steamed fruit cake.
    Is like a must for Hari Raya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Wld love to hv the fruit cake recipe if u're able to get it & hv the permission to share out. thks so much. Looking fwd to rec'd.

    Pls kindly email me at kogas5@yahoo.com if u manage to get hold of the recipe as i may not check into ur blog so often due to work & family commitment =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes AK, it is indeed a Steamed fruit cake.

    Anonymous, sorry, my neighbour didn't want to share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes AK, it is indeed a Steamed fruit cake.

    Anonymous, sorry, my neighbour didn't want to share.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's malay Steamed fruit cake.
    Is like a must for Hari Raya

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin