Thursday, August 13, 2009

Going to be hotter

These few days, the weather has been giving me such bad headache that I have no mood even to be on the computer. Wanted to bake some cookies but yet the mood is like dead. It didn't help that I have some cupcake projects commitment to deliver. Each day, I am like cooking inside my car while waiting for my son to finish school. I heard that the days to follow will be even hotter than now. Talking about global warming, I guess perhaps this is our punishment for not treating the earth kinder. Anyway, I am actually glad that this week is only 4 days week. Definitely I am looking forward to the weekend. Bought some dried beancurd and gingko nuts. Then I forgotten that I don't have barley to go with it. Haiz... definitely not leaving the house again for this one. Hope my Beancurd with Gingko Nut ( 腐竹白果糖水) is enough to soothe those body heat. Maybe I should get my kids to perform some rain dance. I badly needed it!!! Photobucket
Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments:

  1. I agree that this is really good for the hot weather! I love this tong shui! and you made it look so mouth watering!.. I miss my mum's bak gua fu zhuk yi mai already..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that this is really good for the hot weather! I love this tong shui! and you made it look so mouth watering!.. I miss my mum's bak gua fu zhuk yi mai already..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin