Sunday, August 30, 2009

Another Teacher's Day celebration

Little princess is having her Teacher's Day celebration tomorrow. After learning what the school is going to do, I am really impressed. There will be no textbook or lesson time. They will have a little party as a class so that the kids can spend some quality time bonding with their teacher. (I wish this happened beginning of the year as I really wonder how much the teacher really understands a class of 30 children). Each child is supposed to bring something to share, just like a potluck party. I was contemplating whether to bake a cake or cupcakes. Nothing fancy as I was only told about this program on Friday and I can't do much as my weekend was filled up, I just couldn't find the energy to do it. Muffin is the easier and not so temperamental. Took out my muffin recipe book and then realised that not too long ago, little princess had attended a muffin making session. Ha, why not let her do it. It will be more meaningful. So here is our little princess’s blueberry muffins to her teachers and friends. Happy Teacher's Day, Ms Wong and 萧老师. Photobucket
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin