Friday, June 19, 2009

Picking up speed

Time really flies and half the year passed. Since our little getaways, I have been busy preparing for a charity bake. I am really pleased to be part of it as I do enjoyed such events. When MC approached me to see whether I can do it, I took it up immediately without thinking. Well so far, this is my biggest project for Cupcake Fantasies and I am happy that we pulled it through except a small hiccup but was quickly rectified when hubby stepped in to help. Thanks L, MC and ML for helping out one way or another for this worthy cause. I hope the fund raised will blessed more kids who in need. Photobucket
Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

  1. Hi Edith,
    I'm not sure which charity drive you committed but I do have one fund raising appeal.

    http://blessedhomemaker.blogspot.com/2009/06/fund-raising-appeal.html

    I wish I can do what you did but unfortunately, I'm not as skilful as you :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi BH, the world is so small. In Sept, a girl friend of mine also appeal for this and it happened to be a friend of hers. I contributed her birthday "$" for this cause.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin