Monday, September 15, 2008

Real enough?

Little R is obsessed with volcanoes and since I have some time extra, I crafted some volcanoes and dinos to surprise him today. Let's hope this auntie's craftmanship is good enough for him. The funny part is that though I know what is a volcano, I have never really give much thought to it till I started on this little pet project. Should it be a mountain full of greens or should it be brown? The larva is red as it is burning or ..... How does a "burning" volcano looks like? So many questions were flowing out while crafting these. My kids were very supportive. After I finished them, they said it looks like one but I wasn't too sure whether their answers were just to please mommy dearest or what. Now can you tell me? Your feedback will be great for me to improve. Photobucket
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin