Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy Teacher's Day

This year's Teachers' Day celebration timing is perfect. It is the last day of the school term and I am really looking forward to it.

Initially I wanted to bake some nice cuppies for my kids' teachers as a thank you token. With the glum weather of late, I had a hard time getting them harden. As my mom also requested some cuppies for her dancing teacher. I was literally being kept busy "sunning" them and keeping them dry. Didn't want to add further pressure for my little head so I opted cookies instead.

Haven't been baking cookies for a long time and baking them is much easier than cakes. At least I can roped in my little one to help me out.

Decided to bake something healthy, wholesome and easy. Tada .... that would be Oatmeal cookies but I didn't have raisins on hand so we subsituted it with cranberries. mmmmm... I love cranberries and hopefully the teachers like our BIG Oatmeal cookies with cranberries too.

Photobucket

Brought some extras to share with the mommies in my kid's school and I am glad that all love it. I am looking forward to the term break as I don't have to hang around waiting for my kids to finish school.

With such nice weather, I can't wait to laze around in the house with a nice cup of tea.
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin