Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Losing steam?

I haven't been really active in my baking. Though I have been reading a fair bit of recipes but I simply can't get my butt off the chair. The two weeks of tension from a church retreat, rehearal, our project to the actual day of the Holy Communion Day was a little too much for me to handle. The blessing is that he was able to co-operate and handle his restlessness and in fact, he had done so well during the BIG Day, was enough to make everyone happy. Thus, after the event, went to my parents' home and I simply slept the rest of the Sunday away. Even now that I am feeling recharged, I seems like a lost sheep that went missing. I couldn't find my direction. There are so many things on my list that I wanted to accomplish but yet don't know how. With the kids at home on Children's Day, I spent my time picking and cleaning after them. Boy that drives me crazy. I don't recall that my mom has to work that much for me. Right now, all I know is that my son's exam is nearing and he is really relaxed! He was telling me at my most upheat moment, "Mom, you told me that if there is a will there is a way." (maybe his way of telling me to chill out). "Son, there is a way if there is time. Right now, you don't have time!" son - blank look. This mommy nearly bang the wall! Okie dokie of my ranting. I really wanted to prepare something nice for my family. Since I had some Korean seaweed roll, my son's favourite, unagi and to counter balance the saltiness of the seaweed, I offset it with some steam prawns. Tada, my quick and easy and yet delicious Unagi & prawn sushi. Photobucket Not really nicely rolled as mommy just finished the second round of mopping up the house, quick dinner and then we are off for little one's lesson. Labels: about life, rice Posted by Precious Moments @ 9:17 PM :: (5) comments
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin