Thursday, August 02, 2007

Black but yummy?

During my last visit to SL's home. She kept talking about this soup that she had done recently. She makes it sounds so yummy that I knew that I just have to make some for my family.

Well you might have remember I don't fancy coconut but I absolutely love young coconut and their juices. Strange isn't it?

After a blunder of getting the wrong type of chicken and us fallen ill which she advises not to take the soup as it is a tonic.

So after a long wait, I simply can wait no longer. Tada ....

Black Chicken with Coconut Juice Soup.

Boy it sure is absolutely delicious and yet it is so easy to prepare. Thanks SL for sharing this.

Photobucket

What you need:

Black chicken
2pcs young coconut juice
ginseng or dang gui
2 bowl of water

Method

Clean and deskin chicken. Remove fats if any.

Empty juice from two coconut and scap meat out of the coconuts.

Place coconut juice in a pot with water and bring to a boil.

Add chicken, coconut meat, ginseng or dang gui and bring to a brisk boil.

Lower heat and let it simmer for an hour.

Serve hot.
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin