Monday, June 04, 2007

A lazy Sunday afternoon

Out of boredom, I started surfing and found this mommy forum by chance. Though I am not a computer nerd as I am pretty good at other software programmes but internet world was totally new to me. Not that I am good at it now but back then it was worst. It is the very first forum that I chanced upon when I first started to become a stay home mom. It has brought lots of wonderful moments for me and friendship that formed over the years. Photobucket Yesterday, a group of us met up at my place for tea. For some, it was a catch up time, for others, it was a getting to know you moment. I even met a school senior!!! Small world. We spent a lazy Sunday over some yummilious goodies. Some were hand made while others from takeways but nevertheless, all tasted good. Osmanthus Cake. I had a bite towards the end of the party and I would say that the Osmanthus cake tasted much much better having it chilled. Will have to keep it in mind should I made it another time for my family or guests. Serve while chilled. Photobucket I am embrassed to have my guest washing my dishes and making tea. hahaha.... poor host I am. We had a very good time yakking till sunset under a logan tree. I was told at one point in time, there were 8 kids having a mini soccer session over at my small front lawn. LOLz. Glad that the kids had a wonderful wonderful time. (unfortunately I didn't capture this precious moment). Photobucket We departed with a group photo as remembrance. Hugs and kisses were exchanged and I pray that our special little baby guest will be on his road to recovery. Kudos to his parents for being so strong and positive. Something I have to learnt from them. Shall we do it again my friends?
Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments:

  1. Hi dear..

    i love your cupcakes..

    i wonder.. from where do you get those lovely cupcake papers??

    regards,
    Hala

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hala,

    It is easily avail in one of the baking supply chain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear..

    i love your cupcakes..

    i wonder.. from where do you get those lovely cupcake papers??

    regards,
    Hala

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin