Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Daddy's Day

Photobucket As I was preparing another request for a baby shower, my sister buzz me to inform me that today's is Daddy's day and they planned to go out for a small celebration. Since my parents left town, such celebrations just simply slipped my mind. Bad bad bad. After my client picked up her cuppies, I spent a lazy afternoon trying to recuperate from all the energy that I used up last night. Anyway, we decided to go Botak Jones for our celebration as my brother in law hasn't tried out the joint yet. Sorry folks didn't take picture again but the food is really awesome, I just love my Cajun Chicken and the Red Hot Pepper. Yum. Should you decided to try it, be prepared to wait. We bumped into my cousin and he didn't make any reservation so they decided to ditch their plan as they are not willing to wait for an hour. Labels: cupcakes, ranting Posted by Precious Moments @ 10:29 AM :: (2) comments
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin