Friday, June 15, 2007

Chemistry





















MC and I were colleagues many years ago. We were both in different departments but somehow the chemistry is just there. Even with the wide age gap, we managed to click pretty well and maintain a friendship even after we both left the company on a different timing.

I seek her out to help me with a favour as she has got a better networking than me and she was indeed very kind. Even though she is so busy, she still find the time to use her "connection" to get my favour done.

For that, MC, I really appreciated it.

We were catching up with our personal lives and she came to know that I am into cupcakes. Since it will be a last day at work as she is seeking a bigger challenge, she ordered some from me to thank her colleagues. So this is what I came up with.

Hopefully, her colleagues will like it as she does.


Was really nice to see her after a long absence and still the bubbly MC that I have known nearly 6 years ago. Wow.
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin