Friday, May 25, 2007

A belated post

I have been so busy the past weeks and loving every minute of it. My son's exam finally over. That poor boy perhaps was stressed out that he developed fever during the exam period. He was such a brave boy and braved through it all. Though he didn't do fantastically well but I think it was good enough for us. Then after, my daughter's turn to fell ill. It was a roller coaster ride for her, the fever simply didn't go away. Luckily, she recovered after a week and in time for our short get away to Malacca. Been good too for my little venture too. Since my "black out" period early this year due to the house move, little angels have been steadily knocking back on my mail. Each time I made a delivery, I love to watch the happy and satisfied look. This really makes my day. We didn't get a chance to celebrate Mother's Day as mommy dearest is away babysitting my new born nephew. I guess she is having a good time as she looks radiant. Ha, I think the fresh air really do her good. But the climate has turned cold now and her lungs are not really strong to take it so they will be heading home earlier than planned. Boy, I do miss them alot. I am sharing with you what I have accomplished these past days. Yah, perhaps I bored you again with my cuppies. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin