Wednesday, April 11, 2007

What's next

My brain isn't working these few days. Though I got plenty of recipes that is lying around, they sure didn't tempt me enough to explore and experiment.

Sigh ..... why am I getting so restless and yet tired? Perhaps another holiday is what I needed!! wink!

I forgotten I have got a loaf of bread at home and yet bought another so now.... plenty of bread in the house! This is the easiest way to get rid of those slices!

Meat Toast. I love prawn toast which I have done before but guess it was way before I started blogging.

Photobucket

What you need

Minced meat
Salt Pepper
A little fish sauce
Corn starch
White bread cut into quarters

Method

Seasoned meat with the above seasoning.

Spread them onto the cut toast and deep fried.
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin