Sunday, April 01, 2007

A starry night

S since the last trip to our "camp" was so madly in love with it that she actually proposed a BBQ night. "Checking in" to H's place in the morning. They got themselves busy with the food preparation while I, sadly couldn't really help at all as I got my hands full with some assignments and sending kid to ballet. So I was "excused" but hey, can't take full advantage of these two good pals of mine right? So for dessert, I prepared a simple fruit tart, a recipe that all loved. The night was really good fun as I got to know another two nice people M & P. We had so much laughter and wine that by midnight, I was able to sleep like a baby. Thanks to the two hunks who were minding the fire and the girls for a wonderful time. Labels: dessert Posted by Precious Moments @ 4:51 PM
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin