Thursday, April 05, 2007

Like a bee

I wanted so much to bake something for Easter so that my kids' can bring them to school to share but I had another go at cuppies today so that leaves me with no time for other bakes. During the process, it definitely brings back fond memories when I first started baking cupcakes. I am looking forward to Monday so that more new inspiration will flow in. If you have wonderful sites that you come across, oh please do share with me. Like my dad says, it is never too old to learn. Only that this old lady here is getting a little forgetful and long sighted. Sigh, what age can do to you besides getting wiser (grin). hehehe butterflies Posted by Precious Moments @ 6:58 PM :: (5) comments
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin