Monday, April 02, 2007

Encore

Since the last time I baked Beef Lasagna, my dear son has been crazy over it. Each time when we dine out, he will seek out this dish. After many empty promises, I decided not to be a bad mom anymore. For the past months, his appetite was so bad that he is losing weight. Not being paranoid but I think he shrunk. Comparing him with the rest of his classmates, he looks soooooo tiny. Surprisingly, today he was able to gobble down a big plate of it. Boy am I glad that I don't have to nag for him to eat. Perhaps next week, I will attempt on a Vegetarian Lasagna. What say you son? Labels: Main (Western) Posted by Precious Moments @ 11:56 PM :: (1) comments
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin