Wednesday, March 07, 2007

This is new

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 Last week, we were down in Changi Villiage for our dose of chicken rice (my son's favourite). Besides the yummilious lemon chicken cutlets, they have an item on their side dish that is really new to us, Fried Aubergine with Pork Floss.

Aubergine is not something that I know how to cook well. My know-how is limited which my son doesn't really like. Since I got some aubergines that I needed to clear before the school breaks, I decided to replicate it.

Let's see whether I am close.

Photobucket

What you need

Aubergine (diced into cubes)
Salt and Pepper to taste
Corn starch
Egg whites
Pork Floss

Method

Mixed salt and pepper well into the corn starch.

Dip aubergine into beaten egg whites.

Coat aubergine with corn starch and deep fry till golden brown.

Pour pork floss over and serve hot.

(7) comments
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin