Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Just plain simple

My little princess has been ill since last Thursday. It pains my heart how much weight she has lost over this period. Couping with barely less than 4-5 hours of sleep each day, I am in no mood to cook any decent meals. Since there are some leftover duck meat from the party that is in the chiller. I decided to just whipped out a BBQ duck Pita for my family despite duck is in hubby dislikes list. heheheee.... he was simply awesome this time round. He walloped up the whole pita without a blink. Thanks for being so understanding. Posted by Precious Moments @ 6:16 PM :: (0) comments
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin