Thursday, February 22, 2007

A warm wishes

Though I am a little late but hey, Lunar New Year last 15 days! So 恭喜, 恭喜. Had been spinning off like a tornadeo for the past few days. Overall, we did hit the deadline to get our house ready for the Lunar New Year. We did get the two swings up on time. We did accommodated 38 people in our little home. We did had a blast catching up and munching on all the goodies that each family prepared. Unfortunately, I was too busy that I didn't take any pictures of this great party. Photobucket Nevetheless, I still want to take this opportunity to send my greetings all my family and friends (both local and overseas). Though I feel that the Fai Cai is no longer important. What matter most should be GOOD HEALTH. Love and Care are the most important and valuable gifts one can received. To top it off with Good Health to enjoy these valuable gifts, one can ask for nothing more. So to all my family and friends. 新年快乐,身体健康,龙马劲神 Photobucket Labels: festive Posted by Precious Moments @ 4:43 PM :: (9) comments
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin