Monday, October 09, 2006

Relax relax

Today had been a good day. My dear son was very co-operative in his revision and we managed to at least covers the scheduled revision. Perhaps it is his night class that is motivating him. *wink* As I still have some lemon curd left and I wanted to finish it up soonest. So I decided to bake a Lemon Cupcake with Lemon Cream Frosting. I think I need to work on this recipe as it is not want I am looking for. Perhaps I have underbaked it or perhaps it is the way I mixed it. I think I need to work on this again. Photobucket For tonight's dessert, is was a choice between the cupcakes or the strawberries. The vote was for strawberries. The three punnets of strawberries that I bought though looks good but was sour. To mask the sourish taste, I immediately topped it off with some cream with honey in it. I can't wait to dig into my Strawberry 'N' Cream, it was simply delicious. Photobucket
Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments:

  1. Woah Edith, your cupcakes always look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! the lemon cupcakes are beautiful! U're getting better n better in baking! Love the simple design u did on the cupcakes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie = Looks can be deceiving hehehehe...

    Grace = thanks, this lot of cupcake didn't taste good. I am still troubleshooting what went wrong.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin