Wednesday, October 11, 2006

going naked

Quite some time back, I was given a bag of poppyseed by K. Since this isn't available here, she was really nice to bring back a big bag for me. Thanks K, now I am putting it into good use. Of late, I am really into lemon. I find that lemon has this refreshing feel to it and since I am into cupcakes again. Hey, let's do a Lemon Poppyseed Cupcake with Lemon Cream Frosting. Actually I baked this for a dear friend's birthday but I have some leftover lemon cream frosting and some extra cupcakes. I decided to just frost them simply for our dessert. Surprisingly my kids love it. Photobucket Source: adapted from Martha Stewart Living.
Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments:

  1. OOO looks like you have been busy with cupcakes again. Couldn't stay away long from them eh? he he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edith,

    Your cupcakes are simply charming :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe.... I am currently into my cupcake mode again. Was pretty deflated when I lost all my cupcake research and trials not too long ago.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin