Monday, October 23, 2006

Fresh from the oven

I woke up earlier than before, hoping to settle my house first before baking another batch of cupcakes. But guess my speed of working is not up to par today. By the time, S arrived, my house is still in a total mess. It didn't help that my little one was practically turning the house upside down just before she retires for a nap. I wish I wish sometime, my house will be in order at least for a day or two. Such an embarassement having visitor to a bloody messy house. Anyway, I hope S's friend will like these. Photobucket
Print Friendly and PDF

12 comments:

  1. i like the flowers... u're getting better n better at these ya? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Edith
    What lovely flowered cuppies.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute!!! Nice recipe.
    Ciao.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks orchidea for dropping by. You have a nice blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If your friend doesn't like them, I will gladly take them off your hands, the flowers look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Edith, your cupcakes are always too pretty to be eaten.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cupcakes make me think of Spring. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cupcakes always looks good. :) I think S will understand, it's hard to keep a house spick and span with little ones destroying after you clean it. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Edith, I like the green going with yellow, a very delightful combination!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cupcakes always looks good. :) I think S will understand, it's hard to keep a house spick and span with little ones destroying after you clean it. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are so cute!!! Nice recipe.
    Ciao.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i like the flowers... u're getting better n better at these ya? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin