Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Any takers?

Initially I wanted to attempt a stawberry cupcake with strawberry cream frosting but since those punnets that I bought were sourish, I didn't want to take the chance. Instead, I used banana for my another trial recipe. Verdict for my Banana Cupcake with Cream Cheese Frosting, I think my frosting is really nice and yummy but I am still not very happy with the cake texture. Somehow, again I can't point up what is lacking. Maybe I should give myself a breather before embarking on another round of trials. Since the last time, I think my kiddos and hubby are sick of being my cupcake testers. I have to find someone who is willing .... any takers? Photobucket
Print Friendly and PDF

8 comments:

  1. i wish Im in sg, i would gladly love to be one of the tester...

    ReplyDelete
  2. *waving hands fractically*
    ur banana frosting is nice too but i love the lemon one hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quote "any takers". Me me me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. me me me ... i am willing to be ur tested too kekeke

    ~irenechin (KC)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha... thanks girls for volunteering. wish you stay nearer.

    irene, thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha... thanks girls for volunteering. wish you stay nearer.

    irene, thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. me me me ... i am willing to be ur tested too kekeke

    ~irenechin (KC)

    ReplyDelete
  8. *waving hands fractically*
    ur banana frosting is nice too but i love the lemon one hee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin