Thursday, September 21, 2006

What do you think?

This is a long forgotten post which I wanted to document it long time ago. *************** Many weeks back, I prepared some sugar dough and wanted to play around with it. I wasn't really satisfied with how my penguin turned out when we were in L's house. Since it was a relaxing evening with all my chores completed, I settled down nicely and wanted to attempt it again. Just as I was getting ready, my little princess (haven't turned 4 yet then), sat down eagerly with me. Little one: "mommy, what are you going to make this time?" Mommy: "well, I am going to try mold a penguin. You like penguin?" Little one: "yes, yes, I want to make one too" Mommy: "okay, here is your dough" Little one: "I want some black, I want some white" and the request went on and on. and finally here is what she produced. Photobucket Well, J asked why my penguin is greyish. Well, it is because these have been with me for at least a month or two, I couldn't bear to throw it away without taking a picture. So you are looking at mouldy penguins!!!!!! (by the end of this post, the penguins are in the bin *sad*).
Print Friendly and PDF

16 comments:

  1. hmmmm...that doesn't look mouldy in the pic, it still looks pretty cute I say :) I can see why u didn't bear to throw them away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edith,

    That's sooooo cute............Both have nice emotions to them. I'm glad you haven't lost your touch for sugarcrafting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your penguin very cute, yr little one's penguin even cuter lah considering she's not even 4 yet and can mould the shape :-). Hey, looks like the penguin is sucking a pacifer leh, hehehe...

    artchoo6

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh your dd made sucn an adorable penguin, I guess she was inmiating the one you made on the right? Could they air dry so for keeping? Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh your dd made sucn an adorable penguin, I guess she was inmiating the one you made on the right? Could they air dry so for keeping? Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. edith.. actualy if u din say its mouldy i would think the penguin is dusty only hee.. kae is so talented

    ReplyDelete
  7. gd job for a little gal who can do such a lovely penguin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOO! makes my heart melt, little girls are just so like mommy! My little one love making christmas cookies with me and puttin in the flour for my cake batter. Great u took a photo, she'll love the memories!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wah seh...didn't visit your blog for so long (been real busy) and so many delicious food. Yummylicious!!! Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are some of the moments that I didn't regret staying home to be full time mommy.

    Audrey, Christmas cookies? I hope my girl is old enough to help me with this year's baking.

    jp, thanks for dropping by again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are some of the moments that I didn't regret staying home to be full time mommy.

    Audrey, Christmas cookies? I hope my girl is old enough to help me with this year's baking.

    jp, thanks for dropping by again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OOOO! makes my heart melt, little girls are just so like mommy! My little one love making christmas cookies with me and puttin in the flour for my cake batter. Great u took a photo, she'll love the memories!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your penguin very cute, yr little one's penguin even cuter lah considering she's not even 4 yet and can mould the shape :-). Hey, looks like the penguin is sucking a pacifer leh, hehehe...

    artchoo6

    ReplyDelete
  14. hmmmm...that doesn't look mouldy in the pic, it still looks pretty cute I say :) I can see why u didn't bear to throw them away!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Edith,

    That's sooooo cute............Both have nice emotions to them. I'm glad you haven't lost your touch for sugarcrafting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. A little note sends a thousand encouragements.

Do leave a name rather than anonymous ID.



Let's learn and share together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin